Moon's Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon's Blood

A world where destinies collide. Choose your fate as a vampire, werewolf, human, or a half breed. It's your choice.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets During School and After

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Streets During School and After Empty Streets During School and After Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:51 am

Amsho

Amsho
Human

He walks down the long street as he sees groups of people surrounding him. He does nothing to stop the cluttering of people around him. He quickly tires of being bumped into and just walks into a random alley. The alley was filed with only 3 people including himself. The other are a female and male. The male seemed to be forcing the woman to be doing something. He slightly walks faster to the quarrel.

"Hey what are you doing to this lady?"

The man: He barely notices the high schooler walk towards him.

"Hey kid don't try or I'll kill you and the woman!!"

2Streets During School and After Empty Re: Streets During School and After Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:51 am

Amsho

Amsho
Human

Woman: Tears are streaming down her face as it seems to be she was being robbed which was turning into rape.

"Help me sir!!"

Me: He smirks as the man really think he can win in a fight.

"Well sir if you think you can kill me then try."

He smirks as his eyes shine brighter then they would usually.

3Streets During School and After Empty Re: Streets During School and After Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 am

Amsho

Amsho
Human

Man: He is slightly is disbelieve that a child would even come to help.

"Well you asked for it!!!"

He ludges at the teen with a switchblade that had been concealed in his pocket.

Woman: Tears are streaming down her face as it seems to be she was being robbed which was turning into rape.

"Help me sir!!"

Me: He smirks as the man really think he can win in a fight.

"Well sir if you think you can kill me then try."

He smirks as his eyes shine brighter then they would usually.

Man: He is slightly is disbelieve that a child would even come to help.

"Well you asked for it!!!"

He ludges at the teen with a switchblade that had been concealed in his pocket.

4Streets During School and After Empty Re: Streets During School and After Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 am

Amsho

Amsho
Human

Me: "Well you asked for it man."

He quickly kick the mans knife hand with a spinning roundhouse kick. The knife goes flying out to the far right. As the man comes at him with no weapon he just punches him in the gut. The man pauses completely as that one punch knocks the air out of the man. By the time the man was on the ground she was gone and getting police. He hears footsteps coming closer and he slightly worries to be accused of being a helping hand to the robbery. So he quickly run to a different alley and walks slowly as if nothing happened. The police just walk right past him and he was happy that he got to punch somebody.

"Whoa that was closer then I ever wanted to be to a cop after skipping school and taking down some man."

He swipes some sweat from his forehead and continues his skipping of school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum