Moon's Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon's Blood

A world where destinies collide. Choose your fate as a vampire, werewolf, human, or a half breed. It's your choice.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunallage "Sun" Affero

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunallage "Sun" Affero Empty Sunallage "Sun" Affero Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Sunallage

Name: Sunallage "Sun" Affero, aka: Luka (because Luka is an amazing name, even though it's a guy's)
Species: half breed between vampire and human
Weapon: dagger, red and silver (mainly red), about 10'
Occupation: *really is too young to have an occupation, but i hope this works* Waitress at Cracker Barral
Appearance: (I hope a picture works)Sunallage "Sun" Affero Greyre-Size
Personality: Reclusive and reserved, Luka doesn't talk much. She's mainly sarcastic and blunt. States the obvious alot.
Biography: Luka doesn't have much of a good history. She grew up forced into a guy's life, where fighting was her 'hobby'. Nobody knew that she was actually a girl, and nobody seemed to care. She doesn't have any memory of her parents, because they were both killed when she was discovered. They practically commited suicide to save her life. She has an uncle whom she grew up with, but ran away once she was 10. The only part of her that kept her alive was her vampire side, helping her fend off the blows. Her human side kept her away from blood, even though the hunger knawed at her stomic. (i know it's wrong, but i forgot and don't feel like looking it up) She grew up on the streets, where she still is.

Stat: (Add up to 100. no more than 30 for now)
Fighting: 30
Defense: 23
Intelligence: 27
Will: 10

2Sunallage "Sun" Affero Empty Re: Sunallage "Sun" Affero Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 am

Saya

Saya
Vampire Half-breed

Looks good accepted

https://moonblood.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]