Moon's Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon's Blood

A world where destinies collide. Choose your fate as a vampire, werewolf, human, or a half breed. It's your choice.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thirst....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thirst.... Empty Thirst.... Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Saya

Saya
Vampire Half-breed

Ren carried Saya and her sword to somewhere near the center of the city. He set them down on the ground. Saya looked like she was going to pass out again. "Jeez i can't believe you. You couldn't wait for tonight. "I am sorry that i haven't had any blood in a while." "Well you should be more careful at school. You didn't bite anyone i hope." "No i didn't. Why do you keep treating me like a kid?" "Because you are." "I am sixteen now just help me find someone good." Ren sighs and both of them start looking. Ren spots a man in a business outfit. "How about him?" He says pointing. Saya nodded. Suddenly there was no one on the road or sidewalks except for the man, Saya and Ren. Two bats flew above Saya's head as she walked to the man. Her eyes glowed red and she bared her fangs. The man didn't notice her. Just Saya lunged at his throat, sinking her teeth into his flesh. After Saya's thirst was quenched she let go of the man leaving to bite marks dripping with blood. She smirked as she held her hand to his face and a glow around her hand appeared and wiped his memory of what happened. The man took off claiming he was late for work. The bats followed him and made sure he was okay. Ren and Saya walked off to another street. "Better?" "Much." Saya face was starting to get back color and her fangs disappeared.

https://moonblood.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum