Moon's Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon's Blood

A world where destinies collide. Choose your fate as a vampire, werewolf, human, or a half breed. It's your choice.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) Empty Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) Thu May 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Meta

Meta

Name: Meta Rumaro
Species: Vampire/Human(half-breed)
Weapon: Katana
Appearance: during the day:
Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) 1-5

during he night...:Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) AnimeGuy9-vampire

Personality:well the human part is really nice and mean but at night all hell breaks loose
Biography: as a boy Meta wanted out.he wanted away from his arents.not like dead but away.they abused him as a kid.then it happened one night walking home.a dark shadow came out of nowhere and slept him of his feet.a couple of days later he was found in a tree upside down 2 miles away.10 years later it happened again.exceot it was him not another....but him.

2Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) Empty Re: Meta Rumaro (i will finish whenever) Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Saya

Saya
Vampire Half-breed

your bio makes no sense... and it needs to be longer. you do understand that a half breed has one vamp parent and one human so you would know why you were in a tree

https://moonblood.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum